Wednesday, July 26, 2017

I’m Looking For An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me

If you are looking for an estate planning attorney near me, hopefully you have come to the right spot.

We are located in centrally located downtown Springdale, Arkansas.  We serve all of Benton and Washington counties including Bella Vista, Arkansas; Bentonville, Arkansas; Rogers, Arkansas; Lowell, Arkansas; Centerton, Arkansas; Springdale, Arkansas; and Fayetteville, Arkansas among others.

If you are unable to get to us, we can come to you at your home or office.

Roots In The Community

By choosing an estate planning attorney near me, you get an attorney with roots in the community.  This attorney cares about his reputation and is more likely to be available in the future when you need help.  They won’t be here today and gone tomorrow.  Attorney’s with roots in the local community are also much more likely to invest time back into the community.

Free First Meeting

Shouldn’t you be able to talk with the lawyer for free before you decide whether to hire him?  Shouldn’t you get the chance to make sure you are comfortable with them?

Also, ask specific questions about your estate and your objectives, such as: “How do I protect my children from abusive relatives if something happens to me?”  “Can I keep my kids from controlling their entire inheritance at age 18?”  “Can I protect my children’s money from creditors?”  “How can I leave money for my child’s education?”

Questions Welcome

An attorney who structures meetings by allowing enough time to answer your questions.  High-volume practices have short appointments so they can move clients quickly through the process.  I don’t know about you, but this is not the level of service I expect when I hire a lawyer.

Fair Fees

At best, you get what you pay for.  Most people do not shop for the cheapest doctor.  Instead, they focus on the doctor’s qualifications and experience.  You should apply the same principle when selecting an estate planning attorney.  If the fee is too low, the lawyer may be leaving something out.  Make sure the fee you pay and the services you receive are of equal value.

Not to say you should use the most expensive attorney out there, but maybe you should make sure the cheapest quote doesn’t nickel and dime you to death.

A fair attorney will charge you a flat fee that includes everything, including filing fees and copies.

The post I’m Looking For An Estate Planning Attorney Near Me appeared first on .



from http://ift.tt/2eNeVyD


from DeWitt Law Firm, PLLC

No comments:

Post a Comment